Thursday, February 21, 2008

Introductionalis [This is not an entry for assessment, Roger!]

"I tried to wake for so long, for so many fruitless months. But, one day, as I clasped my skull in the throes of grief, I groped at my eyes with waxen talons, and I finally came to see that they had indeed been open the whole time. From that point onwards, I have wanted for nothing more than the chance to return to the oblivion that is sleep."

- SOMETHING I WROTE AT 6:45 A.M. THIS MORNING, I GUESS IT'S A SOCIAL COMMENTARY OR ME BEING TIRED OR SOMETHING, I DON'T REALLY KNOW,
By Nick Sinnett,
Written Tuesday 13 May, 2008


PROCEED WITH CAUTION IF YE SUFFER CURSE OF DIAL-UP,
FOR MANY AN IMAGE AWAITS YE AHEAD.

Thanks for the idea, Andrew.




Note (made during move to Blogger): I have taken the utmost care in preserving the original posts in the move to Blogger, even including notes made by Roger as a method of communicating with me and responding to my entries.

1 comment:

Roger Stack said...

And you have done it with great accuracy - thanks.